Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sunny Mountain days

So I have just returned from vacationing in Colorado! It was beautiful!  I wish we had mountains here in Wisconsin, but in Colorado they wish they had water in abundance such as our lakes and rivers.
I saw 2 fox and a gang of Elk and 2 stray cats, and 3 dogs. I didn't get to see the bear and mountain lions I was hoping to see, but I am super glad it was too cold for those snakes.

I could talk about everything I saw and how it all looked, but just like a picture, my words would never do the mountains any justice.  What I can talk about is altitude adjustments. I learned the hard way that you can not drink like you are still at the small 790 ft or elevation of Appleton Wisconsin. Nope, You go to the Mile High city and have a few you will most likely fall down a mountain.  Next time I go there I have to pay attention to what I consume. Or I could waste almost a whole day and set myself up for horrible disappointments for the rest of it. 

I only fell about 4 times! Usually I am not as lucky, but somewhere in the mix of it all I did obtain strep throat. maybe it was from  the airport? or fresh chicken eggs for bfast?  who will ever know?! But It could not have possibly been from making out with that stranger in Thunder and Buttons Bar on karaoke night  in Old Colorado City. He has since told me  he has not been sick. So I give it a week and I think he will probably come down with it. I already apologized in advance. I hate being the one to share diseases. Id much rather just share chocolate or cereal or something, but never illnesses.  Meh nothing a few antibiotics can't fix. Wow this sounds like the the clap. Rest assured knowing I am a bit classier than that.\

I will definitly Wrtie more about this trip later, but I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment