Monday, August 29, 2011

Self-Appraisal and Reflection

I know this was in the paper today, but I really had to share it on here! 
Put Yourself on a TIME OUT!
I think it is important to time for yourself.  I have been trying to spend more time alone, without distractions such as TV, Internet, Video games, etc..
But what I have found is that most of the time I really like to be around people.  I do not think I am needy or reliant on others to be amused, but I do think I am at my happiest when i am sharing time with someone else.
Lately my self reflection time is spent thinking about this blog.  "What is the message I want to get across writing about my so-called QLC?"
And I am not sure yet...Maybe to show others whats going on in my head, just in case others have the same mentality. 

I had more to add , but I accidentally erased it all.. Out of time for myself, and on to making dinner for the fam.  Maybe later tonight I will be able to type that all in again, but who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment