Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Single Can Be Happy Too!

Happy Valentines Day!!!
I am taking a new approach to this Valentines Daything.  Instead of being/ feeling like a grumbly old single spinster, I am going to dedicate this day to myself. I will do everything I like to do and that makes me feel important. 
1) I have to do the laundry I have been avoiding so I can look great on this fabulous day.
2) I will go to the gym and relieve some stress.
3) Maybe take my dogs and suck up all the love and attention they give me for being so thankful to be out of the house.
4) I will stop at Aspen Coffee and visit my bff. 
5) I don't love it but it will pay for my vacation I am treating myself to in 2 weeks!!
6) And Definitely go out for a drink after work.. maybe have a Cosmo ;) Maybe I will have some luck and win shake of the day!
7) and at some point I know I will have some chocolate ice cream.
8) Id buy myself a flower but I am trying to save money to spend in Denver (so its the thought that counts)!
Its just all how you look at it. I did almost all the same things yesterday. I think that means I am living the life, and this day was made to show me how happy I really am. Nothing else matters.
 
But all in the same breath of thought, Any single guys out there?! 
 I don't want to date you, I just don't want you to feel guilty when you buy me a drink. ;)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment